We're Hiring - Account Executive
An exciting opportunity has come up for an Account Executive to join our growing & exciting digital marketing agency in Knaresborough. Whether you are looking for the next step in your career or are a recent graduate, Eden Agency is the perfect place to kick start your development career.
You will be working with an award winning team who have delivered apps, websites and marketing campaigns across many sectors and industries. We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of new technology and training opportunities will be given to learn new and emerging technologies. The successful candidate will be involved in some fantastic projects and will have the opportunity to work in one of the best digital agencies in North Yorkshire.
As the Account Executive, your day to day role will be varied, ranging from client communications, project planning through to creating exciting content for some of our clients!
If you have a passion for digital or are wildly mad for social media, this role will be perfect for you.
- Develop relationship with existing and new clients, ensuring you understand their business needs and remain the face of Eden.
- Brief the developers, designers or marketeers of any new campaigns or opportunities to ensure pro-active approach to client growth.
- Present campaign ideas and costs to clients.
- Handle amendment and approval process efficiently and smoothly.
- Solve problems and make sure that deadlines are met.
- Check and report on the campaign’s progress through analytical platforms including social media reporting.
- Keep in contact with clients at all stages of their campaigns, maintaining transparency. This may include creating project timelines/gantt charts and project overview documents
- Manage and invoice client costs - retained and project based
- Undertake administrative tasks promptly and precisely.
- Create project proposals for new and existing clients.
- Keep up to date on clients’ market developments, analyse competitors’ activity and acquire the latest marketing assets.
- Write blogs and newsletter stories for Eden to be used on our website.
- Support the Company Directors and Marketing team in developing plans for the growth of Eden including but not exclusive to Business Development, Sales and Marketing.
- Confidence is key. You must be a strong presenter, comfortable liaising with senior management across a variety of blue chip organisations and brands.
- Organised and methodical. Managing our studio, it is vital you keep on track of all client projects and ensure KPIs are delivered.
- Pro-active and comfortable with autonomy. You will be managing your own time so use the time wisely!
- Solid communication skills - verbally and written. Not all clients like a phone call so you need to be able to diplomatically write emails and communicate points via email too
- A natural go-getter. The right candidate won’t be afraid to get their hands dirty and willing to grow not only their professional career but the team and agency alongside the role.
Eden offers a relaxed and vibrant environment. Working alongside some great creative minds, you will have free tea/coffee and occasional (usually daily) cakes and biscuits!
We pride ourselves on an agile environment and encourage team members to seek out new opportunities to continue learning and progressing their chosen field.
With a competitive salary, we also offer flexible working hours, free parking and 28 days worth of holidays (includes statutory).
If this sounds like your kind of thing - get in touch today!